Trick How To Get Your Adsense Approved in 2020
Every bloggers know that Google Adsense is one of the best platform to earn money through advertising on your blog, youtube or website. Adsense account approval has become very difficult mainly for the publishers who are living in Africa and Asia – Usually from Nigeria, Kenya, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, ETC. A recent study found that from 50% to 70% adsense applications are rejected by google adsense for one of the following reasons.
- You not have a website which is 6 months old.
- Adult content and so many reasons.
Many bloggers or website owners would like an Adsense account but most of them are not successful in getting one. There are many people online who sell their Adsense account to the non successful website owners. We recommend that you do not to buy a Google Adsense account from any resellers online because it is against Google’s Adsense Terms of Services. If you have gained an Adsense account by buying it, then it could be banned any time without warning.
If you want a Google Adsense account and fear you may not get one then, don’t get upset! There is no need to worry at all. I am going to share with you the best way to get an approved Adsense account with a simple method which is 100% legal and working in 2013 -the method has been tested by myself and many others.
Gone are those days when you apply for Adsense account and get approved without much stress but now, Google Adsense has grown a lot bigger over the years with millions of active publishers and because of this, their policies have become very strict giving a hard time to those who want to get their account approved. Also, it has become very common to see older accounts getting suspended due to flimsy excuses. To get an approved Adsense account, you might have many times, maybe you’ve never tried at all, maybe you’re worried if you’ll ever got approved… put all that negative brain waves aside, this post will get you an approved Adsense account within 2 hours if properly followed and implemented.
I know you have been waiting for this, so I won’t waste any sec of your precious time trying to bore you with reasons why you need an Adsense account or why your request was not approved, just let get this started right away.
In the first step when you sign up for the Google adsense account, you should minimum meet the following qualification to get approval for adsense account immediately.
Google has an automated filter to reject your Google Adsense ads. But after it has passed the automatic filter then a REAL employee from Google will manual review your website to approve your website. If your website has passed both manual review and automatic filter by Google then you will get an Adsense account.
- Your website must be your own top-level domain (www.example.com and not www.example.com/mysite)
- Get a real domain (.com, .net) extension instead of blogspot, because nowadays there are too many spammers spamming blogspot and Google is very cautious about that and has given blogspot a lower approval rate.
- Your domain must have been registered and active for at least 6 months before you apply for AdSense. Adsense account will not be approved on any new registered domain. If you don’t have a domain registered and active for at least for 6 months then better you wait for 6 months before applying for adsense account.
- Please make sure that your blog/website has at least 500-1000 page views from any of the search engine. It will help you to improve your credibility.
- You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information on your domain registration.
- Your website must contain substantial, original content. I recommend at least 30 UNIQUE articles posted on your website. Do not spin your content, spun content are unreadable and your website will not instantly get disapproved.
- Your website does not have any adult or mature content. Like porn, racist stuffs.
- Your site must comply with Google AdSense program policies. If you do not comply with Google TOS. You will get banned.
- Make your a Facebook page and a Twitter page and link to them on your website. This make Google believe that it is the webmaster is serious about the website as this will increase the chance to get approved by Google Adsense.
5. Now after applying to Adsense for an account you will get an email within the next 24hrs saying that, your account is now enabled for monetization.
6. Hurray! You now have a fully working Adsense account. Make sure to use it properly and stay within the TOS and you will be fine. ‘Do No Evil’ as Google say, Google will hunt you down and kick you out of the service if you do illegal activities.
I hope you have enjoyed this simple trick that I have shared with you so you too can get a Google Adsense account. Please share with us any other easier methods that you know by commenting below.
Enjoy the new account that you have created by reading our “Get 100% Approved Adsense Account” article. 🙂
July 15, 2019
July 10, 2019